I don’t know anyone who owns a Kindle (or other ebook reader) and isn’t buried in books. We groan as we add more to the stack… then laugh about it and buy more! That’s my situation anyway.
I thought it would be fun to start 2022 with a writing challenge:
Write a story or poem about your TBR pile.
If you want to play, here’s how it works:
- Deadline is January 23rd
- Post the story or poem on your blog
- Link back to this post or leave your link in the comments below
- Keep it family friendly
- I will reblog as many of the entries as I can through the end of the January
- I’ll close comments here, so readers will head your way to comment.
- In early February, I’ll post a round-up with links.
- You may use the (attribution free) pixabay image above if you want to
- And most of all, Have Fun!