Rose Garden Haiku

sensuous beauty

blushing beneath the sun’s tongue

pink folds unfurling

white linens windblown

a dancer’s petals whirling

in joyous spirit

spring rain surrenders

May’s roses lift fair faces

to sunlight’s warm breath

vintage tapestry

roses stitched on wine and jade

grandmother’s bouquet

harlequin tumblers

decked in frippery and frills

perform for the sun

fuzzy chubby bee

revel in your golden wreath

sated with summer

Thank you for visiting my garden. ❤

I hope you’re doing well.

152 thoughts on “Rose Garden Haiku

1. Vashti Q says:

Diana! What a paradise! Your garden’s flowers are gorgeous. I loved each haiku. What a delightful post, my friend. ❤ xo

• Thanks so much for the visit, Vashti. My roses are in full bloom and this morning two deer were out there eating all the new buds! Mouths full of petals! Lol. I’m glad I got some photos first. Have a lovely day and be well. ❤

2. Leif Price says:

Gorgeous blooms! It makes the day brighter!

3. Bel says:

Beautiful Diana as always! I hope you and your family are doing well. Take care always!

• Thanks, Bel. I was just telling my brother about your blog earlier today. Eerie! Lol. He wants to start a hiking/biking blog and I told him about yours. I’m doing well overall. It’s such an odd time. I hope you’re getting outside and enjoying nature and staying safe. Be well, my friend. ❤

• Bel says:

Oh that would be so cool! Let me know once he does and I will be sure to subscribe. I have a road bike too and I used to take it with me before I got into hiking – then I realized I should have gotten a mountain bike instead 😂 Just went on my first hike today after a long time – I have to burn all the calories I gained because of quarantine!

• I will. I just sent his a link to your blog since I really like your theme and content. He’s so giddy, it’s kind of funny. And I’m so glad to hear you’re out and about. My little patch of nature is the only thing keeping me sane. Enjoy the fresh air and beauty, my friend. ❤

• Bel says:

Thank you. I’m glad you’re enjoying your little patch of nature. We all need that to keep us sane. It’s been tough but I’m really hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel. 🙏

4. I like the roses one somewhat better than the one about slugs. 😉

5. […] D. Wallace Peach is an author and poet. To fully enjoy Rose Garden Haiku, please visit her blog as the haiku’s have corresponding […]

6. kutukamus says:

Garden of beauty
    Red, green, yellow, white, bluey
    All the best for thee 🙂