It’s HERE! #mystery #aviation #amreading #newbook #releaseday

Julie was one of my first follows and followers, way back in the olden days. I’ve tracked her journey as a writer, gotten to know her muse, beta read her book years ago, and watched her land an agent and publisher. She’s an example of how perseverance pays off. Finally, her book has hit the shelves. Congrats, Julie!

Facets of a Muse

Trade Paperback and Ebook (Camel Press, 2019)

Happy Release Day!

Join me in welcoming my debut novel into the world!

Sierra Bauer, aircraft mechanic, struggled against personal tragedy to reclaim control of her life and her aviation career, but when she discovers a frozen body in her inspection plane, she must prove her innocence and uncover the key to exposing a deadly aviation conspiracy before she becomes the next casualty.

It has been a long couple of years, from the time I signed the contract with my publisher to today. And before that, a few years of writing, revising, and revising some more.

Whew!

Follow me over the next couple of weeks as I tour through the blogs of some generous hosts. This writing community of ours is incredible, with writers supporting and encouraging each other. I want to extend my sincere gratitude to those who are letting me use…

View original post 62 more words

58 thoughts on “It’s HERE! #mystery #aviation #amreading #newbook #releaseday

I’m so excited for her, Diana and she’s worked so hard to get here! Lovely that you shared her amazing news here! 😀

Congratulations to Julie! Welcome to authordom! Lol 😉

3. Congratulation Julie! Writing a book is no easy challenge, but always worth it, in the end. Much success to you, Julie. Karen 🙂

4. Congrats, Julie. I bought the ebook yesterday. It sounds great!

Congrats to Julie!

6. So happy for Julie. She has worked so hard for this! I can’t wait to read it!

7. rijanjks says:

A huge congrats to Julie!

8. Staci Troilo says:

I’ve already downloaded my copy, and I’m happily hosting her soon. It’s wonderful to see her getting so much support for her release.

9. ilonapulianauskaite says:

I’m really happy for you and your friend🤗have a wonderful day❤️

10. Thank you for reblogging, Diana. Congratulations again, Julie for your exciting day. Enjoy your tour.

11. balroop2013 says:

Congratulations Julie. Blogosphere is made wonderful by such wonderful persons like Diana. Thank you for sharing this new release.

12. Thank you so much, Diana, for sharing this here! You and so many others have been wonderful support and encouragement. We have an awesome community here!

13. Mae Clair says:

I am so thrilled for her. Exciting times indeed!

14. AmyRose🌹 says:

Again I say, the talent here on WP is phenomenal. No where else do I receive encouragement and feedback for my writing and art as I do here. We are so Blessed to have this platform!! I congratulated Julie over at her site. 😘

15. Happy Release Day, Julie! What a great cover and premise. Thanks for sharing, Diana!