46 thoughts on “Ice Dragon

1. Artistic Fox says:

This was cool! Literally! I just posted about dragons too! LOL!

2. This is a great story! Thanks, Diana, for such a fun project. Off to read the next one ๐Ÿ˜€

3. jomz says:

I already read this story before you posted it here, mainly because I wanted to know what others were writing about. Hahaha…

It sure can be interesting how different our brains can run on a single picture.

Itโ€™s a great story.

• I agree. All the different responses to the prompt are fun. I’m noticing that most so far have an element of despair, but not all. I have about five more lined up to go, including yours. ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Wow, this was truly a powerful story with such an admirable character knowing what was coming, still he forged on. Great imagery in this story also. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing, Diana.

5. Khaya Ronkainen says:

I haven’t read the story yet. But the view, oh my goodness…stunning!

6. What an imagination–and what a picture. Thoroughly enjoyed both.

7. What an imagination to create a world in such a short piece! Well done and an enjoyable read, Jerry.

8. balroop2013 says:

Congratulations Diana! Before I hop over to read this first contribution, I must thank you for an inspiring image. My muse has been twirling since she saw it. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I would love to share a poem from you, Balroop, if you have the time. But no pressure, of course. I’m glad I gave a nudge to your muse. Lol. Thanks so much for stopping by to check out the prompt. ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy New Year!

9. Great story, Jerry! Thanks for sharing, Diana.

10. Hopped over to read Jerry’s intriguing story. Thanks for sharing.

11. A great story. Reminded me of the amazing people who enclosed Chernobyl into concrete knowing full well they were receiving lethal doses of radiation.

12. Joanne Sisco says:

An imaginative and gripping story!

13. mistermuse says:

Forgive my nitpicking, but I think “your up” in the first sentence should be “you’re up” (unless Malic is in Europe). ๐Ÿ™‚

14. A generous and delightful share! โ™ฅ๏ธ