46 thoughts on “Ice Dragon

1. Artistic Fox says:

This was cool! Literally! I just posted about dragons too! LOL!

2. […] via Ice Dragon β€” Myths of the Mirror […]

3. This is a great story! Thanks, Diana, for such a fun project. Off to read the next one πŸ˜€

4. jomz says:

I already read this story before you posted it here, mainly because I wanted to know what others were writing about. Hahaha…

It sure can be interesting how different our brains can run on a single picture.

It’s a great story.

• I agree. All the different responses to the prompt are fun. I’m noticing that most so far have an element of despair, but not all. I have about five more lined up to go, including yours. πŸ˜€

5. Wow, this was truly a powerful story with such an admirable character knowing what was coming, still he forged on. Great imagery in this story also. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing, Diana.

• Thanks so much for the visit, Lana. It is a rather riveting read. The stories are trickling in and it’s been fun to see how differently everyone responds. Have a lovely day, my friend. ❀

6. Khaya Ronkainen says:

I haven’t read the story yet. But the view, oh my goodness…stunning!

7. What an imagination–and what a picture. Thoroughly enjoyed both.

8. What an imagination to create a world in such a short piece! Well done and an enjoyable read, Jerry.

9. balroop2013 says:

Congratulations Diana! Before I hop over to read this first contribution, I must thank you for an inspiring image. My muse has been twirling since she saw it. πŸ™‚

• I would love to share a poem from you, Balroop, if you have the time. But no pressure, of course. I’m glad I gave a nudge to your muse. Lol. Thanks so much for stopping by to check out the prompt. πŸ™‚ Happy New Year!

10. Great story, Jerry! Thanks for sharing, Diana.

11. Hopped over to read Jerry’s intriguing story. Thanks for sharing.

12. A great story. Reminded me of the amazing people who enclosed Chernobyl into concrete knowing full well they were receiving lethal doses of radiation.

13. Joanne Sisco says:

An imaginative and gripping story!

14. mistermuse says:

Forgive my nitpicking, but I think “your up” in the first sentence should be “you’re up” (unless Malic is in Europe). πŸ™‚

15. A generous and delightful share! β™₯️