30 Fun Things to Say to a Complete Stranger on an Elevator
by Brian Lageose
1. Thank you for choosing to fly with us today.
2. You know, it’s proper etiquette that you knock before you just barge in here.
3. What are your thoughts on public nudity?
4. Did you know that serial killers really like to push buttons that light up?
5. I don’t understand why it’s never the right floor when the doors open.
6. Because I’m free. Free as I’ll ever be.
7. Will you be my Facebook friend?
8. I couldn’t help but noticing that both of your shoes are the same color.
9. I sure hope the oxygen masks work this time.
10. If you stop on every floor, you get a candy bar.
11. We go together, like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong. We sure do.
12. I would have taken the stairs, but Jesus told me I shouldn’t. Not today.
14. Would you like the rest of my bagel?
15. If the elevator falls, and you jump at just the right time, you won’t get hurt.
(Continue Laughing: 30 Fun Things to Say to a Complete Stranger on an Elevator)