Sunday Blog Share: Sally’s Cafe & Bookstore

A special blog share this Sunday. If you’re a blogger or writer, Sally Cronin is a woman to know – a talented author, tireless blogger, and generous supporter of indie authors. Her blog is Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life.

Sally is running several Christmas Promotions for us this year. Here’s a brief description (with more info at the bottom of this post):

Sally’s Cafe and Bookstore has over 100 authors along with buying links, covers, and website or blog link. Note: if you have a new book that hasn’t been promoted in the last year, let her know so that she can do a full promotional post.

Sally’s Cafe and Bookstore Christmas Update  starts in late November. Sally will be featuring a number of authors at a time with one of their books and the latest review sourced from Amazon.

Smorgasbord Christmas Reading is a straightforward promotion of your book, open to all authors.

Bloggers Around the Christmas Tree is an opportunity for bloggers to showcase their talents and bring new readers to their blogs. Send Sally your links to posts about any aspect of this huge celebration around the world.

I had the great privilege of showing up on Sally’s Cafe & Bookstore Christmas Update.

On to Sally’s Post:

My thanks to those of you in the bookstore who have let me know your updates and news. I will feature your updates as they come in and also work my way through the bookstore finding new reviews and sharing them.  Contact me on sally.cronin@moyhill.com if your book in the store has a great new review we can showcase.

The first update is from D.Wallace Peach who has brand new covers for her Dragon Soul Quartet having moved to self-publishing.

B1eSLYE7LjS._UX250_

You can buy the complete series at a special price of £7.28 but here is Book 1 in the series.

About Myths of the Mirror

In the distant mountains of the Mirror, exiled skyriders fly dragons in the old Way, merged in flesh, blood, and bone. Twenty years past, they fought for the freedom of the valley’s dragons … and lost.

Imprisoned in the stone lair, the captive dragons beat their webbed wings and thrash serpentine tails. They tear their flesh and batter their bodies against the black bars of their cells, iron grating against iron. The once peaceful creatures howl…

(Continue reading: Sally’s Cafe & Bookstore Christmas Update) But before you go…

Be sure to click on Sally’s menu item: Christmas 2016 Smorgasbord Promotions Blogs, Books, Gifts, Short Stories for a full description of her promotions and what she needs from you to include your books or stories.

And

The Sorcerer’s Garden is FREE today.

Happy Holidays!

54 thoughts on “Sunday Blog Share: Sally’s Cafe & Bookstore

1. reocochran says:

Sally, so grateful for free book offer! I will pass this on to my DIL who has more data on her cell phone than I do. 😉
    Diana, I hope to read your four books and have my library wish list to compile very soon, now! 🙂 I believe in all the authors I follow and treasure their gift of talent and truly wonderful books.
    Happy holidays to one and all! You are a blessing to the world through your magical transportation to other worlds, genres and interesting places. Just by opening your books and turning the pages, thank you!

2. I would eventually love to check Sally’s promos, thank you for sharing about her amazing work Diana .

3. sudershana says:

A great post and a good read. Thanks for sharing!

4. Kev says:

And most excellent works if I might add. 😉

5. Thank goodness for timezones. I still snuck in under the free day. And thanks for the link to Sally’s Cafe blog. This looks like a keeper.

6. Good luck to all of you. And many thanks to Sally and her bookstore!

7. Sally sounds like a great gal. Tireless blogging and promotions–what a great asset to writers!

Congratulations on such a great feature, Diana. Sally works tirelessly and does such wonderful promotions.

9. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    Good information and a free book.

10. hsampson says:

Thanks D! Sally and you are my heroes and inspiration to continue blogging! Thank you!!!

11. Thank you for sharing! What a wonderful series of promotions. Very sweet and generous. ❤ Glad to see you in there. Will pop over to Sally's.

So wonderful of you to share Sally’s promos here Diana. And as you know I loved your book and already featured it on my blog. I hope many more readers will enjoy it. ❤

13. Tina Frisco says:

A lovely and much-deserved intro for Sally, Diana. How generous of you to offer your book for free! Thank you. Shared this across my pages xx

14. Heartafire says:

Thanks for the great share D. I will have to visit the works of Sally.

15. C.E.Robinson says:

Diana, best of luck with your books! Sally’s blog posts go round the world! Her fellow writer promotions in Blogsville, huge! Love your book covers & your book excerpts! Always look forward to reading your posts! Happy Sunday! 💛 Elizabeth

16. SD Gates says:

Wow, this is great – your book covers are beautiful!!! And you have so many books!!!!! And ditto to the above commenter about hoping your books zip off the shelves!!!!

17. I was going to thank you for introducing me to a new site, but then I realized I visit this one on occasion x D

18. reocochran says:

Hi to Hostess Sally and to my friend, Diana!

Happy “nearly December” with upcoming holidays. I used to celebrate with the Advent calendar and Christmas story of a humble couple travelling to Bethlehem. Hope no matter how you celebrate the change in “moons” and seasons, it is a joyous, healthy and prosperous one for authors! xo
    Hugs, Robin

19. Hope your books fly off the shelves with Sally’s post.

20. Reblogged this on Richard M. Ankers and commented:
    Diana is a wonderful author. To be able to purchase one of her books at just £0.99/$0.99 is a bargain.
    Richard

21. Good luck with your sale and freebie. It sounds like you’re in the right place at Sally’s Café and Bookstore. I hear wonderful things about Sally! 🙂

22. Reblogged this on Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life and commented:
    Thanks to Diana Wallace Peach for spreading the news about the latest Cafe & Bookstore update and for the great intro…. Diana was featured in this episode and as a bonus Diana has made her book The Sorcerer’s Garden FREE today.. head over and follow the link to download. Thanks Diana