Oh Why Not? I’m awards free, but this isn’t really an award, right? And every once in a while it feels good to reflect on the things that make us happy.
This tag came my way through Judy at Edwina’s Episodes. Judy is one cheery character, and she always makes me smile. If you aren’t already an avid fan, head over and say hi.
So, here are the rules:
5 Things that make you happy
5 Songs that make you happy
5 Bloggers that make you happy… (Let them know that you have nominated them).
There are bazillions of things that make me happy. In order to make this post entertaining, here are some unusual ones:
5. Imagination! Need I say more?
Songs that make me happy. To be honest, I don’t listen to music much. I know… Here are a few:
- Happy by Pharell Williams (of course). The Overlord and I dance to this one.
- It’s a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. The bestest!
- Thank God I’m a Country Boy (or girl, in this case) by John Denver. This one takes me right back to highschool!
- Ode to Joy by Beethoven (Anything by Beethoven). The Overlord and I have watched this flash mob hundreds of time.
- In My Life by the Beatles (not a good video, but a great song)
Five bloggers that make me happy? Just five? Lots of bloggers make me happy. Here are a few that make me laugh: