The Socerer’s Garden #Free on #Kindle

Sorcerer's Garden 2

Yep, a little more promotion.

Free 10/25 – 10/27

Click Here for Amazon

I want to thank each reader who graciously supported me by purchasing the book, despite knowing that at some point it would likely pop up as a freebie for a few days. The gesture is lovingly appreciated for all it signifies.

Each review is a gift and results in a spontaneous happy dance. Somewhere, someone is taking the time to gather thoughts, click over to Amazon, and share an opinion with other readers. Here’s what a few reviewers are saying:

Interesting Fantasy Read!
“The Sorcerer’s Garden” by D. Wallace Peach is a truly unique and interesting read. The story seems ordinary at first but quickly takes an epic fantasy turn. The main character is a 28-year-old named Madlyn who is not having the greatest luck with her relationships or her career. By chance, she gets a new job that involves reading to a man who is in a vegetative state. Madlyn thinks the job will be boring and mundane but it turns into so much more as Madlyn is literally sucked into the book that she’s reading the man. She appears as a princess in the story and faces off against others that she knows in real life. The author then takes readers on an unforgettable back-and-forth journey between “real life” Madlyn and the Madlyn in the storybook.

I find it very hard to describe “The Sorcerer’s Garden” because of the back-and-forth and unique storyline but would recommend it to fantasy and adventure genre fans. The author does a good job creating a world of interesting characters and not only showing them in one setting, such as the real world but also in the book setting that the main character is reading. I look forward to reading more from D. Wallace Peach after reading this book.

Quote Lillian2Fantasy Combined with Real Life

” I think the way this book combined fantasy and reality was really masterful, and the character and story development were especially good. I hope to read more such novels from this author in the future.”

A Tangled Tale of Modern and Medieval Life
“You need your wits about you keep with the plot twists in this unusual fantasy.”

Many thanks!

67 thoughts on “The Socerer’s Garden #Free on #Kindle

1. Julie says:

Congratulations! What an exquisite cover. My mailbox is anxiously waiting.

2. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    D. Wallace Peach’s books take you to other fascinating worlds.

Thanks Diana. Just got in, in the knick of time! Added to my TBR and will review when I get there! 🙂

I’ve just downloaded this – many thanks for the promotion Diana! From your blog I already know you write wonderfully and look forward to reading and reviewing this. With a big project in mind for November I’ll do this as soon as I can. With warmest wishes😀

5. Shared! Best of luck with the promo 🙂

6. ruthgjuliano says:

shared on facebook

7. Congratulations! Looks like a great read.

8. Mary Smith says:

Got my copy and shared and tweeted. Good luck.

9. Sue Vincent says:

Reblogged this on Daily Echo and commented:
    Not long left…

10. Kev says:

Got my copy, Diana and reblogged this for ye! 😀

11. Kev says:

Reblogged this on Kev's Great Indie Authors and commented:
    Don’t miss this fantastic offer, folks! Got my copy! 😉

12. Cat says:

Would you believe I just put my pc and kindle in for repair. It’s not usually my kind of book, but it sounds amazing and I’ll look it up in the future. Shared on FB ‘n’ twit 🙂 wishing you success

13. olganm says:

Thanks so much. Best of luck! I’m sharing it!

14. Reblogged this on Riley Amos Westbook and commented:
    An amazing author. You should check out some of her work while it’s free.

15. Shared on FB & Twitter! Off to download my copy… Thanks, D.! 🙂

16. orangepondconnects says:

I love the book cover and the synopsis sounds so intriguing! Unfortunately I won’t have much time for reading in the coming weeks (NaNo!) but I’m hoping that after November I can get back into the reading groove again 🙂

17. balroop2013 says:

That is such a kind gesture Diana. Love those reviews, seems to be a very interesting book. I have added it to my list and will try to place it in between somewhere to read to earlier. Thanks. Have a great Sunday.

18. Carrie Rubin says:

Can’t beat that price! Best of luck with the promotion!

19. joannesisco says:

What a great review! Sounds like a must read … now on my list 🙂

20. congratulations it sounds amazing!

21. Dawn D says:

I still have books to read, but this sounds so interesting! I must say I’m a bit short on cash this month… so I’m wondering: can I ‘buy’ this for kindle and read it on my computer?
    Goes to show how little I know about all this virtual books non-sense!

22. Sounds riveting. The cover is delish! ❤ ❤ ❤

23. I haven’t yet caught on to the Kindle fever. I still buy paper books…old school. ☺ Nice freebie offer, Diana.

24. I can’t wait to read it.

25. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented: