The Bone Wall: gritty fantasy #Free with #Kindle Today, Sat, and Sun

Bone Wall CoverAnother new adventure in writing presents itself. I’m learning…figuring out how to promote and publicize, how to use Facebook for something besides sharing pictures of my cat.

I’m still getting twitter sorted out in my pea brain, learning what the heck those hashtags are and what they do. To be honest…it’s been a blast.

Free on Amazon Kindle

Grim Gritty Fantasy

Friday April 3 – Sunday April 5

Click Here to Order

Blue light ripples and crackles as the shield walls fracture. The remnants of a doomed civilization stand vigil outside, intent on plunder and slaves, desirous of untainted blood to strengthen their broken lives. With the poisons, came deformities and powers, enhanced senses and the ability to manipulate waves of energy—lightbenders and fire-wielders.

For those who thrived for generations within the walls, the broken world looms, strange and deadly, slowly dying. While the righteous pray for salvation, Rimma prepares for battle, fueled by rage and blinded by vengeance. Her twin, Angel, bound to her by unbreakable magic, seeks light in the darkness, hope in the future, and love in a broken world.

22 thoughts on “The Bone Wall: gritty fantasy #Free with #Kindle Today, Sat, and Sun

1. mgill0627 says:

Sounds interesting. Love the title. I’ll check it out.

2. LaVagabonde says:

Too bad I don’t have a Kindle…

3. noelleg44 says:

Thanks for following my blog – downloaded your book this afternoon!

4. Sounds intriguing! Can’t wait to read this one!

5. Reblogged this on Riley Amos Westbook and commented:
    Haven’t read this one yet, but the author is a talent that Sara prefers. If you get a chance, it’s free for the next few days, you should check her work out! (Btw Diane, it’s on the kindle waiting in line!)

6. Ana says:

Thank you for the offer! I just got it and posted about it on my GR group, Book Lair. Hopefully other members will get it too.
    My list of read for review requests is still too big, so not sure when I can manage, but I will definitely get to it.
    Thanks again for the opportunity!

7. noelleg44 says:

You got me – I’m going to download this one. But you know I’m a sucker for anything with bones!

8. Reblogged this on Jo Robinson and commented:
    This book is free right now – I’ve already got it and I highly recommend it – this author is fantastic!

9. It sounds fascinating. Best of luck on its promotion, Diana. ☺ Van